Can I return it if there’s nothing wrong with it? - Absolutely !!
If you are not completely satisfied with your order and you wish to return an item, please follow our returns procedure:
- You may return products purchased from babymacshop.co.uk within 7 working days of receipt of the items.
- In order to return your item, you must email email@example.com to notify us that you want to return the item, quoting your name and invoice number.
- Please return your item with your invoice. Any items returned without a valid invoice will not be accepted.
- We will not accept returns of non-faulty items that have been worn, used and/or garment tags removed.
- Please ensure that the item is posted back in appropriate packaging to ensure the items do not get damaged in the post.
- Package your items carefully, with each item in its original perfect condition and all labels attached.
- Shoes must be in their original, undamaged box as it is considered part of the item. Please do not use the shoe box as protective packaging.
- We advise you use a signed for service to return the item as we are not able to refund for any orders which get lost in the post.
- You must pay shipping costs when returning your items.
- Exchanges: due to our limited quantities we can’t guarantee an exchange.
- We will refund your credit card for the amount paid minus shipping costs.
- Please allow 1 – 2 working days to process your return once it is received.